Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
Lowes.com has a great variety of useful items. The items are usually pretty easy to find also. My only complaint is they should step up their customer service.
Breanna H.
Jacksboro
Lowe’s is a great place to buy things to fix up your home and redecorate. We go to Lowe’s every few months for different things and the prices are always great
Jessica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great store! They have such a big variety of everything you need for your home. Bought my first home last year and i took many trips to Lowe’s! Great prices!!
Gaby V.
Caldwell
Lowe’s has some of the best home decor and everything you need to build homes or any other thing you need, they have a bit more pricey things but all worth it
Kelly D.
Brighton, MA
Loews is a decent store, but I will always prefer Home Depot, as Loews always seems to be on the higher $$ side. They do however have a great garden center!
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
This was a pretty good store. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The store was clean and well organized. It was easy to find what we were looking for.
Micheala M.
This place sucked, I looked for cc grids for a diy bunny cage and noone had a clue what i was talking about even though their website said it was in stores.
Victoria N.
Love Lowe’s! They have everything you could want.. I️n one trip I️ got stuff to patch a hole in my wall, pain, and Christmas decorations... talk about a win!
Maddy M.
Tacoma, WA
Lowes has much better environment than home depot. It's set up in a way that even those who know very little about home improvement can find what they need.
Jessica S.
buckeye, AZ
Bought some concrete and made a fire pit and a bench. Concrete was very easy to mix, and concrete poured smoothly and settled perfectly. Would def recommend.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse