Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
Whenever I need anything home-related I always visit Lowe’s first. They have everything from decor to DIY to appliances! And the staff is always super helpful.
Marissa R.
Cape Coral, FL
We recently bought a home that required quite a bit of updating and so thankful for lowes! Prices are great, sales are fabulous and return policy is on point!
Amber Z.
Ravenswood, WV
My go to store for home improvement. I think the lay out of the store is very efficient. The quality of products are nice and the workers are always friendly.
Kristie P.
Lowe’s is the best home improvement store out there. They have the best selection of products. They employ veterans and offer a veteran discount. Love Lowe’s!
Paula E.
Nassau County
Lowe’s is so much closer than Home Depot so I tend to go there more the service at Lowe’s is better. The staff is more knowledgeable and always there to help.
Jossyra H.
Harrisonburg
I'm lowes you always gonna find everything for your house!! And the crew people is always nice with you and they always helped you to find out your right stuff
Amy C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Usually a great store to grab stuff for home improvements and honey do lists. I love that they do events that allow parent to do small crafts with their kids.
❌Nancy Q.
usa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is also another favorite of mine did alot of shopping here for our home once it was lifted from the Sandy storm. Very helpful workers and knowledgeable.
Chelsea F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
great selection. great prices. great customer service. military discounts. we redid our entire bathroom and bought everything from Lowe's. they were fantastic.
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
I have shopped there a good bit. I like going to see the new things that have come out.Yes I shop a lot. I shop every chance i get.the pro are the high prices.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse