Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Brittany M.
Lowes has everything we need. We are about to start remodeling our house and every time we go to Lowes we are always looking for new things to put in our home.
Kristi J.
Mount Laurel, NJ
With a new renovation underway, I love Lowes! Customer service is amazing in my local store and someone is always available to answer any questions I may have!
Sha F.
Phenix City, AL
Emplouees are always helpful and they have a good mix of building supplies, DIY stuff and outdoor living space decor. My definite go to home improvement store.
Kelsea T.
Erie
We are remodeling a house that has been sitting for a couple of years. Lowe’s has the tools and departments needed to see our vision before its even finished!
Mikael U.
Texarkana
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good luck getting customer service in here. It's like waiting for enamel paint to dry, or grass to grow. Also they're extremely shady about their credit cards.
Katie R.
USA
Just bought a new home and out builder bought most of his stuff from Lowe's. He did a great job with our house and matching our lighting and mirrors perfectly
Jessica S.
My husband has me in Lowe's every weekend. I enjoy the garden center. Lowes could drop some prices but they make my hubby happy so I guess I can not complain.
Megan W.
Ojai, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They have everything! Helpful staff and good quality materials. They have nice appliances and a huge paint selection. definitely a one stop shop for the DIY'er
Amber M.
Since buying a house I go there quite often. You can get everything there from appliances, lumber, paint, lawn and garden. Good quality and affordable prices.
Tara R.
La Vergne , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Favorite home improvement store. I especially love their discounted flowers. Home Depot never marks theirs down. I’ve found great deals and beautiful flowers.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse