Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Peaches R.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the way the store smells . It’s smells good like wood . Weird I know, I made a desk one time with supplies form here it cost me about 70-80$ good store .
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
Great store that has good sales.  Employees know their stuff N if not they will find someone who does. Love that they offer Military discount. Go Lowes!!!!
Angela B.
Cedar Lake, IN
They have a lot of awesome things that aren’t just for tool toting men. And even have a nice craft section! Also they have free plans for building projects too.
Morgan S.
Chattanooga
I like shopping at Lowe’s. The employees are usually very helpful. They have a good selection of things and we shop there a lot since we are remodeling our home
Ashton P.
Orlando
Lowes is your basic home improvement place and usually had all that we need. Customer service is ok but nothing compared to the intelligent folks at Home Depot.
Erika S.
Dover
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We recently bout a house. So we're at Lowe's often. We've b9ught a fence. And a/c. And a bunch of little things. You can always find exactly what we need there!
Alexa E.
Florence, AZ
I just ordered your water softener that was two weeks ago and it still hasn't been installed and I am having a very hard time getting hold of the store manager.
Tashia W.
Williamsburg, VA
Great and competitive pricing! They have very good sales too! Spring/summer I buy all of my flowers, mulch and gardening products from Lowe's. Well stocked too!
Elizabeth H.
Northville, MI
Decent prices on hardware and home improvements. Great selection of seasonal outdoor supplies, ie, gardening, snow removal, etc. overpriced general merchandise.
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
Prefer Lowe’s over other home goods stores. I think their prices are slightly more expensive but the store is clean and they have a broader selection of brands.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse