Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Nikki T.
Roseville, MI
I can always find what I'm looking for to help around the house! Great store, with excellent values!
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like Lowe’s. They have everything you can think of for home improvement plus so much more.
Kearstin B.
Waco
Bought a ceiling fan from here, everything was perfect. Extremely nice staff here in richmond ky.
Beth D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always very helpful people there and it's easy to find mostly anything in the lowes stores
Sierra C.
Liberty, MO
Love lowes.wonderful supplies and so much help from employees! They are my #1 supply place
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always at Lowes buying things to improve my room and different things around the house!
Heather B.
Blountville, TN
I go to Lowe’s for everything! It’s so close and conviensnt and has the best prices.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
Enjoy browsing their items that bloggers have used, and get inspired from them. I don’t shop here a lot, but I do keep them in mind for home projects and ideas.
Katie G.
Elgin, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love going to Lowe’s to grab home improvement materials. We recently needed a deep freezer. We were able to walk in and pick up the one that we found online.
Kasey H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love lowes! Their staff is always friendly and well educated. Everytime ive needed assistance i have been promptly helped. I also enjoy their product choices.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse