Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jessica R.
Homestead
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m a sucker for home-improvement and Lowe’s always has everything I need. I love their gardening section also; they have a huge variety of plants and trees and planters too!
Lily S.
Glory
I love Lowe’s! I drive out of town in order to shop at Lowe’s when making a large purchase. Their staff is friendly and very knowledgeable about both in-store and online products, like appliances. I have bought both a washer and drier as well as a fridge and will continue shopping at Lowe’s for my home needs.
Kristina T.
McMinnville, OR
I can usually find what I’m looking for. Occasionally I do need help locating an item and am lucky if I can get anyone to help and when I do, the customer service is not always what it could be. It could just be my local store though.
Tito T.
Fairfield
This store rocks in home improvement. The prices are very reasonable and they always have great customer service. The great you with a smile and get the best product to match the money you want to spend. I like when a person understand your budget and finds the best product that works and list for the price...
Rachel G.
Lima
The fact that they have a credit card with % off each time you use it is awesome. Plus I can always bring my dog into the store is a major plus. Only reason I’m giving them a 4/5 is because the worker are not very good at helping within their own department. They know where things are but very little on what they’re for.
Racheal H.
Lowes is one of my favorite stores simply because its a fun place to see a variety of things. I feel like its higher priced compared to other appliances or large items like Christmas trees. We did purchase our tree there a few years ago though and its still gorgeous. Its also hard to find someone to help you.
Kayla M.
Bremen
I have a hobby of outside building and gardening projects. This store has always had everything I have needed at a resonable price. They have a great floral and plant selection for garden and flowers. Every type of wood for building is also available along with many many paint color and brands to choose from.
Alesia B.
Lowe’s is convenient. I has everything anyone would need for any type of home improvement project. I love their selection of flowers in the spring. It’s a great store.
Gene H.
Lowe’s is a very organized warehouse with plenty of friendly staff members waiting by to help you put together your next project.  They are very educatated employees that are eager to help you get on your feet on your project.  Any time we have questions they have helpful tips to get the job done!
Ashley S.
Torrance, CA
I’ve had issues with Lowe’s with items I’ve ordered online. The website will say the item will be ready in store the next day but won’t come for 10 days. When I went i store the workers didn’t have a explanation. I wrote a review on a item and it was deleted which is why most of the items don’t have reviews.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse