Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Paige R.
Travelers Rst, SC
I went into Lowes to purchase supplies to build a headboard. The staff was very friendly and willing to help! They had in stock exactly what I needed which made it a one stop trip!!
Chelsea K.
Santa Ana , CA
Whenever I go to lowes I always get help from all employees. They are always very helpful and show me exactly where the product is I am looking for. Very helpful and great products.
Jamie A.
Collinsville, OK
I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that!
lisa w.
Kingsport, TN
Lowes is a great store if you know what you want and do not need too much help. Not many people who work there know much about the products. Love that they give military discount.
Cynthia D.
Roanoke, VA
I love shopping at Lowe's over the other leading home improvement store. The staff always seems happy to help in any way possible. I especially enjoy their DIY classes they offer.
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
Lowe's is my go to place for hardware. we just moved into a new place within the last 6 months and this is where I bought all the levelers and screws and screwdrivers I needed!
Heather D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased solar lights around Christmas time and they have held up through all this crazy CA weather we been having I'm pretty impressed I didn't expect them to last that long
Angelica M.
Reading, PA
I love to shop at Lowe's for all my home improvement needs. I go to Lowe's for everything I need, lumber, hardware, tools, even great gift ideas for Christmas and Fathers day!
Nichole S.
Hermitage
I would much rather prefer going to Home Depot. Every time I go to Lowe's nobody knows how to answer any of my questions or where anything is. I just leave feeling aggravated.
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
I like lowes it's a good store to get everything you need for just about any project you might be doing and prices are pretty good I go there when I am doing a project myself
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse