Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amber O.
Wymore, NE
I recently purchased a house, and Lowe’s sent me coupons in the mail for a certain amount off of paint products, ever since then this is the only place I shop for my home needs.
Kate S.
Walworth, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I think this store gets the job done but isn’t my favorite home improvement store. The prices can easily be beat for most items and the employees are friendly but not over knowledgeable. I’ll shop sales but that’s about it🤷‍♀️
Paula C.
Callahan
I love Lowe’s paint. Every time I buy my psi t the color is exactly what I wanted. I love the home products and lighting as well. They always have a great variety to chose from.
Madison M.
Lowe’s always has great help when I’m there, when I decide I want to do a project but don’t really know what I’m doing they always have someone to help! I find their prices to be better than others which makes me continue shopping at LOWES
Ashley A.
Auburn
I never have to track someone down for help. There’s always someone available and who has already asked if they can assist me. Some items may be a bit more expensive on price compared to some stores but they do price match and if you pay attention to their sales ad you can usually find a great deal for what you need.
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We were just at Lowe’s a few days ago shopping for gardening supplies including a lawn mower and thought the store had great customer service as we got help very quickly from 2 separate associates in different departments with both tools and plants. The store was easy to navigate and the prices were pretty accessible.
Maylanie D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Love Lowe’s & the fact they are veteran friendly! Fair prices & have a variety of things. I also love purchasing plants from Lowe’s. I can buy in bulk & very affordable prices.
Velitra M.
South Bay, FL
Lowe’s has everything you can think of for home improvement projects. I purchased most of my materials to create my Hollywood Vanity from Lowe’s. There wasn’t anything that I wanted that they didn’t have there at the store. My experience with Lowe’s was great! Everything I purchased was affordable and easy to find.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Just as great as Home Depot. Always has great deals. End of season deals. Black Friday deals. Whenever you need something for your home you can always count of Lowes to have it.
Vika K.
Agawam , MA
Hands down costumer oriented store! There is a man named Ken in the Springfield store who helped my family figure out what we want how we want and he made sure we had the best warranty on everything... this man was a saint !! Every other person was super helpful there at the store !!!! Go and buy something there...
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse