Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Arikah N.
My dad is a very hardworking man. Whatever product my siblings and I wish for, my dad always goes out of his way to make it by hand. Lowe's has a great selection of wood and appliances.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have always shopped at Lowe's for my housing needs. My husband is a real hands on kinda man and loves doing construction. We have always been satisfied with the products we purchase.
Jessica S.
Albany, NY
We bought our pre-lit Christmas tree here. They helped us locate the very last one and also gave the kids both 3D glasses for free to see the lights make cool shapes.
Yvette T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowes is a good store to find anything you need to fix your house or garden. But, it is a but pricey. The staff at Lowes is pretty helpful, and they have a lot of things to choose from.
Janna K.
Manitowoc, WI
We have a Lowe's in town and I prefer it over all the other home improvement stores! I would choose it over any of the others because of their customer service and selection of products!
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
I love Lowe's I go there for all my Home Improvement Projects and when I need stuff to use for my DIY Projects. The employees are very knowledgeable and I can always find what I need .
Lauren R.
The best store!!! The people are great and so nice! I love going to lowes and finding good deals and happy people. I am an avid gardener so it's my favorite one stop shop! I would recommend it to anyone!
Sonya M.
Douglasville, GA
My home away from home! I love this store. Their customer service is impeccable! Employees are aways eager to help and assist. Pleasant attitudes and products are always available.
Brittney N.
Llano, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowes has never failed me. The employees are so helpful, it is a very warm and welcoming atmosphere, and I never leave empty handed. It will always be my go to home improvement store.
Chelsea K.
Santa Ana , CA
Whenever I go to lowes I always get help from all employees. They are always very helpful and show me exactly where the product is I am looking for. Very helpful and great products.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse