Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tyler H.
Great selection of all products as well as pretty good customer service. You can use their app and find practically any home improvement need you are looking for.
Sierra W.
Portsmouth, OH
Lowes is a good home improvement store. They could make things easier to find by improving the labeling of the isles. Other than that, they have everything I need. They are affordable and I would recommend them.
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I haven't been impressed with any of the locations I have been too. Not staffed well so I could never find what I was looking for and prices were higher than competitors.
Christy G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only hardware store my household shops at! We just bought paint and a TON of gardening supplies! They keep their store well stocked & clean. Most definitely recommend!
Yakay W.
Rock Hill, SC
Got some PVC for a DIY project and they even cut it in the store for me. Definitely will be going back to get anything else for the next project I've got lined up.
Ashley P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great home improvemnt store. Everytime i have been in there i have been able to find the products that i am looking for. Alwyas a friendly and helpful person to assist.
Morgan T.
My local Lowes has anything needed for home improvement in store with no waiting but their staff are typically so spread out they're hard to locate for assistance.
Toni W.
Went to Lowe's to buy home decor and paint. I had trouble picking out the the color I needed but an employee was very generous and helped me choose my best match.
Haley B.
Austell
Lowes has a wide selection of items for home improvement and most of the time their customer service is great, but the people who load the straw are a little rude.
Katelyn L.
Lowe's is #1 for us! We have always used them to buy all our random gadgets we need whether it's something small like hooks or big like appliances. We love Lowe's
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse