Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Alexis H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I enjoy shopping at Lowe's and have a mixed bag of good and bad experiences. I would caution against buying any appliances, as their customer service with them is awful!
Jennifer Y.
Anderson, SC
I LOVEEEEEE lowes. I like to just walk around in the plant section. It is so peaceful and relaxing around the plants. Also, anything you need for home or home improvement, you can find it here! Place is wonderful.
Cassie H.
Mount Hermon, KY
Has low prices but girl sure enough I needed me some paint and they wasn't anyone over there. It's like all the employees were abducted by aliens or some crazy crap!
Amelia S.
N Ft Myers, FL
Better than Home Depot! Always has great, clean rest rooms and good service. Variety of products for every home diy project you may need. Also good price for diy. I will shop here again for sure because I can always find what I need.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is a story for your household needs. It is one of my favorite places for do it yourself products. It is inexpensive and you can find everything you are looking for.
itzel t.
Texas
Buena tienda, a mi esposo y a mi nos gusta ir por que ambos siempre encontramos lo que neceaitamos, yo cosas para el jardin el baño etc y el madera pisos y todo lo que busca, aparte el personal siempre ea atento y amable.
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Awesome store with a wide selection of home hardware, etc. love going here for multiple things! You can get a lot of different things here. I like it for home decor DIY.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Lowe's is a good store, I like Lowe's, Home Depot and Menard's pretty equally though. I have no real preference, and a hardware store is just a hardware store to me.
Amanda P.
West Milford, NJ
Lowe's is definitely the best 'Home Improvement' store out there with a large selection and great prices it's the only place I'll shop for my home improvement needs.
Angeline R.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
They have a lot needed for home improvement whether something needs to be fixed or you're just looking to upgrade you're home and the people are always very helpful
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse