Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
India G.
Summerville, SC
Usually have everything we need. Friendly service and also offer military discount. Sometimes pricing can seem high but it's usually because the quality is great!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this place. This is one place that is definitely a go to for all our outdoor and garden needs. One of my favorite places to visit, walk around, explore, and shop.
Laura L.
Florence, AL
Lowe's is a great date night stop for my husband and I. He looks for tools and I look for removing ideas. It's a great one stop shop for all of our household projects!
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have bought many light fixtures and home improvement items from lowes with no problems. I recently ordered some hardware for my china cabinet and it was a custom order. Perfect! Easy and the quality was superb.
JoLee K.
Corpus Christi, TX
So much nicer than most home imprudent stores. Great patio furniture and higher end light fixtures, ceiling fans and BBQ. The pain selection is awesome and they are very good at making sure you the color you want.
Angela S.
Dunnellon, FL
My absolute favorite store to buy flowers .. The credit card is A GREAT deal for plant addictions! Who can resist 5 % off each transaction!! Definitely NOT me....
Cheryl G.
Andersonville, Tn
Lowes is a great home improvement store. They have everything needed to do a home project. Its great shopping there. This is our preferred store. The quality of products are great. I highly recommend to shop there.
Hailee D.
Herriman, TX
Lowes is great and usually has everything I'm looking for. I love to purchase plants for my home here. They have a great price point and the quality is fantastic. It's a secret I can't keep to myself any longer.
Alyssa G.
Lincolnton, NC
Lowes always has what I'm looking for. I especially love their clearance flowers. They have the cheapest bag of actual dirt (no chunks of bark). My plants love it.
Rachel B.
Knoxville, TN
I love that I can take my sprouts to Lowe's Build and Grow clinics twice a month for free--they have aprons, earn badges, certificates, DIY life SKILLS:), and Momma can get her fixit fix at the same time. So good.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse