Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Nikki H.
Staff never seems to blow me away, but they are helpful. Prices are higher than they need to be, as I can usually find very comparable products, or better, at Home Depot.
Kristi J.
We've remodeled our entire bathroom using all the products from Lowes to achieve it. It is a handicap bathroom for my husband who is paralyzed from the chest down. They are the most reliable and affordable one that we have shopped with.
Katie G.
Danbury, Ct
Lowes is pretty awesome but it seems a bit pricy. It's always clean and you always get great help. They do have a good amount of product and good product at that. High quality.
Brittany C.
BOONEVILLE, KY
I could spend hours in Lowes just looking at everything. They have such beautiful merchandise! They also have a large variety that makes it easy to find just the thing you like.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
My family often visits and purchases various home products. The staff is always friendly and willing to help. Combined with great quality products thats hard to beat in a store.
Leann H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've worked for lowes in the past. I love shopping at Lowes for most of my home improvement needs. With their new price match policy it makes it a one stop shop for many items.
Melissa N.
The workers are usually very helpful. The prices aren't the cheapest but they're also not outrageous and lowes is more convenient and has better quality than competitors like IKEA.
Nastassia A.
El Paso
The staff at Lowe's are always so knowledgeable and helpful. I needed help finding the right patio doors and their staff got the best price and amazing installation just for me!
Lizzie W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I got plywood here to make my headboards for my college dorm! It was fairly inexpensive and worked like a charm! It was easy to locate in the store and was perfect for the job.
Savannah M.
Liberty
Lowes always has alot to choose from as far as home improvements goes. From a small project to a very detailed remodel, they have it all. I love their paint selections the most!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse