Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kim S.
Lowe's is great to stop at whenever I need something for the house, lawn, or even cleaning supplies in a bind. I recent was looking at a product on Amazon and found out my local Lowe's sold it as well at 1/3 of the price!
Alexis H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I enjoy shopping at Lowe's and have a mixed bag of good and bad experiences. I would caution against buying any appliances, as their customer service with them is awful!
Heather M.
Lowes is my preferred home improvement store. I can always find what I am looking for and the associates are always helpful. The prices are competitive to similar stores, but I will continue to purchase items at lowes.
Hannah C.
Huntington, WV
Lowe's is great for getting what you need and the employees are helpful if you aren't sure of what it is exactly you need either. Their return policy is fabulous too.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
They always have anything for my house or yard at great prices!! I love how easy the store is to walk around in and online! The employees are generous and helpful! Love!
Kaitlyn W.
Knoxville, TN
My grandfather shops at Lowes for everything. He owns his own business so he buys all his business supplies. I love going into Lowes because they have a variety of everything. I think Lowes is a great place to shop.
Jennifer Y.
Anderson, SC
I LOVEEEEEE lowes. I like to just walk around in the plant section. It is so peaceful and relaxing around the plants. Also, anything you need for home or home improvement, you can find it here! Place is wonderful.
Paige B.
Madisonville, LA
Lowes has great prices and a variety of products. I am definitely not a home improvement kind of shopper but love lowes because of its organization and easy accessibility to everything. The employees are always extremely helpful as well.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
Lowes helped me finish my vanity. I love how ya so organized and clean all the time. I love going to lowes. Home Depot didn't have some product I was looking for and lowes did!
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love loves for all my decorations or any home improvements that I need.i love the people their too because wbeyone is very kind and will help you with anything
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse