Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
I bought a stand for my climbing rose to grow on. It was about $30 which I was skeptical about paying for but I've had for 3 years and there is no rust and it is still in great shape.
Always takes care of me. Had an issue with an order on a dishwasher and they upgraded me for free to get it in time for thanksgiving. Even though the parts I needed weren't given
Lowes has the best customer service. They are very attentive. I like the large variety of items they offer. They are pet friendly as well, so I can take my dog along as a treat :)
I can live here. Helpful staffs, lots of choices for lights. We changed every ceiling fans and lights and I love their choices. Prices right. One stop shop for home improvements.
Lowes used to be my go-to hone improvement store... but then I discovered all of the things people try to get rid of on Craigslist for way cheaper than Lowe's. However, the floor staff are all very helpful and usually pretty knowledgeable.
Workers are nice and pleasant to talk to. Plus the store has everything that you could need for home improvement at a decent price! I've always loved lowes and definitely will continue!
Why must you only have one check out line open with a 95 year old checker that can't run the computer!! I love the stuff they carry but I hate hate hate anytime I have to deal with employees they are slow and just plain out dumb!
Lowes is a great go to for every home project. It is also useful for crafting when it comes to larger projects like corn hole boards. Sometimes confusing to find what you need though
Lowes is very friendly, knowledgeable and has everything I need for home improvement. They give veteran discounts too which is a bonus. Highly recommend Lowes over the competitor
Well my aunt does work at Lowe's and my uncle works at Lowe's distribution center. But we have always had amaZing customer service every time we go in to get things for our house.
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos