Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
I switch between this store and home Depot and I like them equally as much. I always look online before going in store and I love how it tells me exactly where it's located.
Shirley S.
I love Lowe's. They have almost everything you can think of for home improvement projects. If an item is out of stock customer service reps are more than willing to assist in helping one to locate the item they are in need of.
Chenise M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have to prepare for a baby shower and not realizing summer almost being overt some places didn't carry ice chest.. luckily they still had some. Lowes is my second go to store.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
Got a new Maytag washing machine about a month and a half ago:) its pretty nice, like how large it is:) clothes don't get wrapped around the thing in the middle anymore lol
Tanya R.
Always have had a great shopping experience in store. I have never had any issues shopping online as well. Store associates are always very helpful and knowledgeable about the product.
Tammy R.
Indio, CA
I have shopped there many times. They carry a large variety of items. The problem comes when you need help. I had an employee try to talk me out of buying what I wanted to so he did not have to get it down off a high shelf.
Michele S.
We had purchased some outdoor plants and flowers from Lowe's to put in our yard last year and due to the weather and maybe my not so green thumb they died. Lowe's gives a warrenty on their plants and flowers and replaced them!
Heather P.
My husband and I really like Lowe's! They many option to choose from and many price points.They workers are always knowledgeable and are willing to answer your questions.
Roxann R.
my husband goes to lowes all the time. either to buy stuff for the house projects. the garden and for his job. he works in construction and is always going in for his tools
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I believe lowes has a better selection of flooring then at Home Depot. I have flooring from Lowes and it is shiny and waxes and wood mix. I can recommend this to a friend.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse