Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kristen B.
Conroe, TX
Whatever you're looking to do to your house, Lowe's has you covered. They have so many affordable and modern options for home improvement products. I love the knobs we purchased for our cabinet updates. I will definitely be back!
Amy C.
Kimberling City, MO
Lowe's is great for home improvement and buying cleaners in bulk. I know a few men who will drive an extra 30 minutes to go to Lowe's over any other home improvement store.
I love that they have a wide selection of things from hardware to home improvement and you can buy so many things from just one store. I love that the service in these stores. You are guaranteed happiness when you get your service.
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
Great store for larger diy projects and household items! I'm also a fan of the garden center, everything is so pretty...it's a shame it never stays like that when I get home!
ssss s.
store is well maintained and staff is amazing! bought several things for fixing up our restroom and when we didn't find a specific item your employee was more then helpful!
Lisselot S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Yo adquiri en lowes mis llaves personalizadas y algunas herramientas que necesitaba para remodelar mi habitacion y me encanta esa tienda tienen de todo a muy buenos precios
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The staff here is always very helpful.there always at the front door to greet us as we come in
Better pricing compared to other home improvement stores. Fast at checkout too.
Brianna M.
Warsaw, OH
Lowe's is one of my favorite stores! They have everything I need for home improvement projects. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I can always count on Lowe's.
Chasity N.
S Charleston, WV
I shop her because it is local in my hometown but would recommend going to another store if possible! They are usually rude and no one can be found to help with anything!
Natasha A.
We've used Lowe's for many home supply and home improvement items. We bought our refrigerator, washer & dryer set, stove and dishwasher all from Lowe's too. Great deals!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse