Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Rachel K.
Wellsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's very convenient since it's right down the street-- however Lowes customer service is THE ABSOLUTE WORST! Any lowes I've been to has had the rudest and absolutely most unhelpful staff than any other store I've ever been to.
Tammy R.
Indio, CA
I have shopped there many times. They carry a large variety of items. The problem comes when you need help. I had an employee try to talk me out of buying what I wanted to so he did not have to get it down off a high shelf.
Samantha S.
Niceville, FL
The fashion bathroom associate at the Fort Walton Beach, FL store is heinous. Rude and condescending. However, the associate that does custom cabinet design is fabulous.
Heather P.
My husband and I really like Lowe's! They many option to choose from and many price points.They workers are always knowledgeable and are willing to answer your questions.
Natasha A.
We've used Lowe's for many home supply and home improvement items. We bought our refrigerator, washer & dryer set, stove and dishwasher all from Lowe's too. Great deals!
Ashtyne S.
The Lowe's in my town is always super! Hattiesburg knows how to do it. I recently bought a paint and a stain for a new living room project, and they were both mixed so beautifully!
Brooklyn P.
Columbia, Ky
I love the washer and dryer from their and the shelves to store belongings on! I have one in my room and it hold a lot of belongings of mine and my sisters! We love lowes
Samantha M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This store seems to have everything that we need when it comes to repairing our house or anything at our ranch. The only problem I have is with the warranty program, we had to end up paying $80 just to have our tools checked.
Julia M.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We are currently building a mother in law suit. And we always go to lowes, they always have what we need! What's help is our lowes credit card to help us get our supplies!
Amber R.
I always enjoy going to lowes... that means home improvements! Always have great customer service, prices and products. I enjoy just waking around here looking sometimes!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse