Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Lily S.
Glory
I love Lowe’s! I drive out of town in order to shop at Lowe’s when making a large purchase. Their staff is friendly and very knowledgeable about both in-store and online products, like appliances. I have bought both a washer and drier as well as a fridge and will continue shopping at Lowe’s for my home needs.
Kayla M.
Bremen
I have a hobby of outside building and gardening projects. This store has always had everything I have needed at a resonable price. They have a great floral and plant selection for garden and flowers. Every type of wood for building is also available along with many many paint color and brands to choose from.
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So this year my husband and I moved into a little bungalow property with a yard and we have really gotten into gardening and home improvement projects. Lowe’s has been an amazing place to pick up gardening supplies and yard work tools. There outdoor section is big and there are lots of options at great prices.
Rachel G.
Lima
The fact that they have a credit card with % off each time you use it is awesome. Plus I can always bring my dog into the store is a major plus. Only reason I’m giving them a 4/5 is because the worker are not very good at helping within their own department. They know where things are but very little on what they’re for.
Racheal H.
Lowes is one of my favorite stores simply because its a fun place to see a variety of things. I feel like its higher priced compared to other appliances or large items like Christmas trees. We did purchase our tree there a few years ago though and its still gorgeous. Its also hard to find someone to help you.
Jessica R.
Homestead
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m a sucker for home-improvement and Lowe’s always has everything I need. I love their gardening section also; they have a huge variety of plants and trees and planters too!
Gene H.
Lowe’s is a very organized warehouse with plenty of friendly staff members waiting by to help you put together your next project.  They are very educatated employees that are eager to help you get on your feet on your project.  Any time we have questions they have helpful tips to get the job done!
Kimberly A.
Columbus, GA
I spent a lot of time at Lowe’s working on different projects around my newly bought home. Everything was well organized and decently priced. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Debra G.
Robbinsdale
I just a shipment of that please is so good I wish I don’t really go there it’s not my favorite but I think I will have to try it I’ve never seen it before yeah is a lovely improvement though but I’ve never never tried
Alesia B.
Lowe’s is convenient. I has everything anyone would need for any type of home improvement project. I love their selection of flowers in the spring. It’s a great store.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse