Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Makala B.
Overall lowes is great, their prices are reasonable. The only problems is the employees arent always friendly and helpful. And they dont seem to stock stuff but once throughout the week.
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
I always go to lowes if anything has been damaged or broken down in my house. when i arrive at the store, the workers always seem happy to help, and i always leave with what i came for!
Robyn H.
Port Wentworth, GA
Lowe's is a great place to purchase your painting needs inexpensively. They also have some nicely priced home decor. I purchased everything I needed to create my makeup vanity and light.
Charity B.
Greenville, MS
Best Home Fashion Navy Solid Grommet Top Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtains 52 W x 72 L Pair - GT Love these curtains! I would recommend them and they are very good quality made!
Chelsea V.
Holland , MI
Staff seems uninterested in helping customers. They are more worried about stocking shelves or the projects they are working on as opposed to customer service. It's a good thing I know how to shop...
Christina D.
Orinda, CA
Lowes has anything you could ever need for your house or business. My husband has a business and he constantly shops there. I've bee shopping at Lowes for a variety of household items.
Josh S.
Harlem, GA
Lowes is a great store with a very broad selection and good prices. I do most all of my own household repairs and Lowes usually has whatever I'm looking for. My only issue is the lumber selection, I find it very hard to find a straight piece of wood.
Nicole C.
Lowes always has a great selection of items I am looking for for projects around our home. We seem to always have some kind of project going. Anything from small repairs, to updating our landscape, and painting just about anything that can be painted.
Morgan r.
Visalia, CA
I love lowes, I'm a very crafty person, always building or making new stuff and lowes is my go to place! Great prices and awesome staff, they are always very helpful and knowledgeable!
Samantha C.
I feel like it has less than Home Depot. However it is more clean. If you are looking for something general Lowe’s is good. If you need a specific piece or tool Home Depot might be better
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse