Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Catherine D.
Bismarck, AR
I bought a stand for my climbing rose to grow on. It was about $30 which I was skeptical about paying for but I've had for 3 years and there is no rust and it is still in great shape.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
Lowes has the best customer service. They are very attentive. I like the large variety of items they offer. They are pet friendly as well, so I can take my dog along as a treat :)
Amber A.
Odessa, TX
I LOVE this place! It always has just what I need. Of course it's on the pricey side but the products they have is great. The greenhouse is just lovely and service is always good!
Cameran H.
Centerville , IN
Workers are nice and pleasant to talk to. Plus the store has everything that you could need for home improvement at a decent price! I've always loved lowes and definitely will continue!
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy most of my things in home depot but when I can't fins it there I come here and I'm sure to find it I also love that they cut your blinds here and would custom make some in store.
Jamie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lowes is a great go to for every home project. It is also useful for crafting when it comes to larger projects like corn hole boards. Sometimes confusing to find what you need though
Sarah J.
We recently remodeled an older home. Our closest Lowes was very helpful when purchasing materials. It was never a hassle to order or more or return unused products. Lowes also installed our quartz countertops and hardwood and carpet floors!
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love lowes. Even when you're bored on a Saturday just go to lowes and I'm sure it will fix your problem. You'll start a project you didn't even know existed. Good price and point system. Great with returns.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
My family often visits and purchases various home products. The staff is always friendly and willing to help. Combined with great quality products thats hard to beat in a store.
Ashley S.
Carmi , IL
I used to love lowes. But lately everytime we go in there it's impossible to find an employee to help you and their prices are way out of range compared to other similar stores.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse