Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Christine G.
I love Lowe's. The pricing is reasonable, and the customer service goes above and beyond. I also really love their feature to buy online, and pick up the item in store. Wonderfully convenient.
Danielle E.
Springfield
Lowe's always has exactly what I need for great prices. The employees are friendly and know exactly where everything is. They can be hard to find sometimes, but they are always willing to help.
Sierra R.
Belfair, WA
Lowe's is my go to place for any repairs or remodeling in my house. It seems like I can find almost anything I need there for my house. Although last time I went to Lowe's I had problems with services.
Tracy V.
Love Lowe's, they have tools, paint, home projects, gardening items. The store is clean, have large carts when shopping for lumber. They will even cut lumber for you, of course they do charge for cutting. I recently bought a hot water heater there, great service.
Tori M.
Martinsburg, WV
It's a great store. They are mostly good about helping you when you need something. I shop here often and the quality of the products are great. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!!
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is a great home store! We have one about 4 miles from our house and anytime we need a screw, a bulb, some paint, ant killer... you name it, lowes will have it. Great customer service as well!
Andrea R.
McKinney, TX
We love Lowe's. We're there at least once a week for either home improvement items. Cleaning stuff. Lawn care and lawn decorations. Their prices are great and their merchandise is good quality!
Samantha R.
I can say that Lowes has helped me update and fix my house! All the way from plumbing to woodwork to decorating! Sometimes finding exactly what you need can be a bit difficult, but the staff is always more than helpful and have walked me through most of the plumbing!
Joy R.
Knoxville, TN
I love shopping at lowes! We are there at least once a week buying things for home improvement. You can find anything from light bulbs, cleaning products, and paint all the way up to large appliances and complete home remodeling items. Can't go wrong with this place!
Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I recently bought a pump for my pond and it works great. It has a perfect water flow and was very easy to install. Nor much work needed to upkeep it either. I usually store it away in the winter.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse