Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
jennifer  g.
stockton, CA
Lowes is an amazing store. We bought our lawn mower there and the customer service was amazing and i would tell my friend and family about this store anyday. #lowes #greatcustomerservice
Andi D.
CHARLES TOWN, WV
Lowes's regularly has the products that I need and since we have family that works there we are able to get an extra discount.  I like the ability to shop online or in store.
Bailey P.
Athens, AL
I love Lowe's! Not only do they have great products, but they give me such a sentimental boost! I think of sliding on the floors when my dad would make us five kids come to the store too!
Chelsea V.
Holland , MI
Staff seems uninterested in helping customers. They are more worried about stocking shelves or the projects they are working on as opposed to customer service. It's a good thing I know how to shop...
Tay S.
Great service, I typically can find what I'm looking for. There's a nice selection of items & great examples, I've never experienced bad service yet, so I'll continue to shop herer!
Robyn H.
Port Wentworth, GA
Lowe's is a great place to purchase your painting needs inexpensively. They also have some nicely priced home decor. I purchased everything I needed to create my makeup vanity and light.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie
I'm usually at Lowe's atleast once a month maybe more. I went here to buy my paint for my apartment and I was happy they had a color i found on Pinterest I wanted to pain my living room.
Makala B.
Overall lowes is great, their prices are reasonable. The only problems is the employees arent always friendly and helpful. And they dont seem to stock stuff but once throughout the week.
Sherry S.
Walls, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband is a DIY kind of man so we're always spending time in a home improvement store of some kind. Our favorite is Lowes because of the great products they sale at a great price.
Samantha C.
I feel like it has less than Home Depot. However it is more clean. If you are looking for something general Lowe’s is good. If you need a specific piece or tool Home Depot might be better
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse