Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bought our Samsung Washer/Dryer set from Lowes. Lowes is the only home improvement store in my town or near. They are always very kind and helpful. They keep the place well staffed so no shortages.
Haley B.
People here are always helpful! We love that we can bring our dog in especially when doing a project we don't want her to destroy while we are gone. Great military discount, staff is always great and friendly and helpful. They are always fast when needing assistance.
Ana C.
We usually prefer Lowes over Home Depot. I like that there is always someone available to help me out and I don't have to go searching for someone to help me! I love their flower selection, I would recommend this store over any other home improvement store any day.
Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I recently bought a pump for my pond and it works great. It has a perfect water flow and was very easy to install. Nor much work needed to upkeep it either. I usually store it away in the winter.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowes is a pretty amazing store to find all of your hardware needs! I haven't had any disappointments from them yet! I normally go there for lumber or lights and everything I always need, Lowes has it!
Tori M.
Martinsburg, WV
It's a great store. They are mostly good about helping you when you need something. I shop here often and the quality of the products are great. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!!
Samantha R.
I can say that Lowes has helped me update and fix my house! All the way from plumbing to woodwork to decorating! Sometimes finding exactly what you need can be a bit difficult, but the staff is always more than helpful and have walked me through most of the plumbing!
Danielle E.
Springfield
Lowe's always has exactly what I need for great prices. The employees are friendly and know exactly where everything is. They can be hard to find sometimes, but they are always willing to help.
Brooke H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Someone at Lowe's is always asking me if I need help when I come Into the store! It makes me feel good that there is still good customer service out there, sometimes you just have to look for it.
Shanna B.
Mc Calla, AL
Anyone can always find what they are looking for at Lowes. One con for me is the warehouse is so huge. Often times, it's hard to find an employee for assistance. I do recommend that others shop at lowes.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse