Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Taylour B.
Paragould, AR
I have always loved Lowe’s for their very fordable items in their store from getting a new washer and dryer or getting mulch for my garden would definitely recommend to anyone
Ally B.
Harrisburg, PA
Lowe’s is a great hardware store for all of your diy projects! Their staff is very helpful when choosing the correct products to make all your crafts look hire absolute best. I highly suggest Lowe’s when looking for paint. Their staff is very educated and takes the time to inform you about your possible choices.
Gal D.
Lowe’s always has the items I need for my household projects! From flowers for the garden to building projects in the house. They have top quality items at competitive prices.
Cassandra S.
Quinby, VA
Prices are high but usually are at any home improvement store. Thank goodness it's usually easier to find the item because some associates (at my local store) are not helpful.
Autumn A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I love Lowe’s! ❤️ It’s our go to place anymore. We’ve currently started building a tiny house so we spend lots of time there. There prices are very competitive!
Kayla M.
Bremen
I have a hobby of outside building and gardening projects. This store has always had everything I have needed at a resonable price. They have a great floral and plant selection for garden and flowers. Every type of wood for building is also available along with many many paint color and brands to choose from.
Jessica R.
Homestead
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m a sucker for home-improvement and Lowe’s always has everything I need. I love their gardening section also; they have a huge variety of plants and trees and planters too!
Lily S.
Glory
I love Lowe’s! I drive out of town in order to shop at Lowe’s when making a large purchase. Their staff is friendly and very knowledgeable about both in-store and online products, like appliances. I have bought both a washer and drier as well as a fridge and will continue shopping at Lowe’s for my home needs.
Rachel G.
Lima
The fact that they have a credit card with % off each time you use it is awesome. Plus I can always bring my dog into the store is a major plus. Only reason I’m giving them a 4/5 is because the worker are not very good at helping within their own department. They know where things are but very little on what they’re for.
Kristina T.
McMinnville, OR
I can usually find what I’m looking for. Occasionally I do need help locating an item and am lucky if I can get anyone to help and when I do, the customer service is not always what it could be. It could just be my local store though.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse