Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kelli W.
Wetumpka, AL
It is always clean and organized. There are however items that I need to get off the very top of the shelving until and it seems to take the employees forever to get someone and a ladder to help.
Sierra R.
Belfair, WA
Lowe's is my go to place for any repairs or remodeling in my house. It seems like I can find almost anything I need there for my house. Although last time I went to Lowe's I had problems with services.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
Lowe's is the best home improvement store! The workers are always so helpful with whatever I need regardless what it is or what I'm using it for. Especially the guys in the lumber department! :)
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is a great home store! We have one about 4 miles from our house and anytime we need a screw, a bulb, some paint, ant killer... you name it, lowes will have it. Great customer service as well!
Andrea R.
McKinney, TX
We love Lowe's. We're there at least once a week for either home improvement items. Cleaning stuff. Lawn care and lawn decorations. Their prices are great and their merchandise is good quality!
Danielle E.
Springfield
Lowe's always has exactly what I need for great prices. The employees are friendly and know exactly where everything is. They can be hard to find sometimes, but they are always willing to help.
Shanna B.
Mc Calla, AL
Anyone can always find what they are looking for at Lowes. One con for me is the warehouse is so huge. Often times, it's hard to find an employee for assistance. I do recommend that others shop at lowes.
Tori M.
Martinsburg, WV
It's a great store. They are mostly good about helping you when you need something. I shop here often and the quality of the products are great. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!!
Charlotte K.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
We go every other Saturday for the FREE kids workshops. They get to build little wooden kits (cars, trucks, planter boxes) and someone always knows how to answer our home improvement questions.
Christine G.
I love Lowe's. The pricing is reasonable, and the customer service goes above and beyond. I also really love their feature to buy online, and pick up the item in store. Wonderfully convenient.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse