Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ashley O.
MARYSVILLE, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We basically live at this store. I love the My Lowe's Card so it can track previous purchases; comes in hand every summer when we have to update our outdoors. Customer service is top knotch!
Candi L.
I really like going into this place because it has everything that I need. This is the only home improvement store that I go into because it's the only one in my city/ town. I love this place
Molly M.
Recently bought a gas flat top grill for my brothers birthday I order it in store it was suppose to get to be within a week I didn't receive t till 1 month later! But the management did help me out in every way they could I just wish I would have got it in time!!!
Tina C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My husband, myself and my children love to go to lowes. They are always very helpful and polite. We love to just go look around to get new ideas. They have amazing clearance. We go there alot!
Marisa V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I know Lowes has everything you could ever want and need BUT... I would rather spend more money at a family owned home-improvement store. It is so much better for the community than lowes.
Laura R.
Fort Loramie, OH
I love Lowe's. it's one of my favorite places to go and dream about projects. My local Lowe's is always friendly and super helpful. I feel like their prices run about average with other stores like them.
Nichole K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I get my paint and lightbulbs from here. The store had a easy layout so i was able to find what i needed. Only trouble i had was how long i had to wait for help. Otherwise the staff was friendly and attentive.
Karlaa T.
Is an easy store to find what you are looking for. Customer service is very well pleasing. The worlers are always willing to help. Affordable pricing and a variety of tools and home decor.
Sherry L.
They are good for things you need as long as you Sony need any help or expertise. Ask any question and they just whip out their phone and read you the product description from the website.
Jenn K.
Fort Myers, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love to browse Lowes for ideas when I want to start new projects around my home. They have a wide selection for everything from plants to lighting, and toilets and top brand house paints.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse