Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Morgan V.
This store is right by my house and it is my GO TO for anything. I do all kinds of projects from home decor to redoing furniture to building things. Lowes is sure to have everything you'd ever need. <3
Lauren T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love shopping at Lowe's Home Improvement. They always have what I need, and if they don't, they order it for me and shipping is fast and convenient. I always look in Lowe's before going anywhere else
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I really like lowes, but we normally go to home depot more. Prices are about the same at both. We have ran into a few Lowes employees with bad attitudes. All around experience at Lowe's have been good.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Its far too easy to lose track and spend yoyr whole morning at Lowes when you just came in for light bulbs. I love that they carry cleaning and laundry supplies in addition to everything you could need for home repairs
Rachael C.
Morgantown, WV
Lowes is my all time favorite home improvement store! I don't go anywhere else for my home supplies. They have everything you could need at great prices. You can even purchase coupons for really cheap on ebay and use them on your purchases! Makes it even more worthwhile!
Christie L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can always find what we need for our home projects and can even find way more than we needed. Everyone is extremely helpful in finding the right items for us and love that they offer military discount.
Kristen E.
Davison , MI
I generally do not shop here very often, but when I do visit the store it is very organized and the staff is very helpful. The prices are competitive, however Menards typically offers much better deals.
Amy B.
Parkers Lake, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love shopping at lowes for my home needs and also for my crafting needs because they have everything that you could possibly need. I do shop there a lot because a lot of their stuff is affordable .
Amanda T.
Beverly Hills, FL
I purchased Sherwin Williams paint from Lowes to do the interior of my house. Not only do I love the color but I love the quality of the paint as well. Sherwin Williams quality and half the price.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite spring summer place to buy greenery or plants, simply because they have a policy that if a plant you purchase dies, you can return it for another! It's great since my thumb is NOT a green one!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse