Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
Lowes has always been my go to home improvement store. It's easy to navigate through and everything is clearly priced and organized. It is always easy to check out and the employees are always helpful
Ashley S.
Timberlake, NC
On the plus side, they are the only home improvement store in my area. That's also a con because unless I want to drive over an hour away....we are stuck with whatever options and prices Lowes has.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's is conveniently located and packed full of useful items to fix almost anything in my home. I like the garden section and I have found many parts for fixing things around my home.
Amber L.
My husband really loves going to Lowes but I on the other hand do not. We purchase quite a few things from there but it seems like you can never find someone to help you. They are very understaffed.
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lowes. They tend to have a larger variety of products and much better brands and product designs than competitors. Recently got some really pretty lighting that I couldn't find anywhere else.
Amanda T.
Beverly Hills, FL
I purchased Sherwin Williams paint from Lowes to do the interior of my house. Not only do I love the color but I love the quality of the paint as well. Sherwin Williams quality and half the price.
Amber R.
Mc Rae, AR
Lowes is usually our go to for any home projects. We especially love the selection of things to choose from in the lawn and garden. They have plenty of staff on hand to help on most isles. Love their spring sales also!
Gabrielle W.
Has everything you need for any home project, whether it be outdoor gardening, DIY projects, renovation projects, paint, lumber, doors, windows, Appliances- you name it, they have it! Great store!
Olivia C.
Always my go to store, everyone is so helpful! I've been recently painting the interior if my house and bought everything at Lowe's. Such a great selection and easily found all the tools I needed.
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
My husband loves shopping here! Recently we had to get all the nursery projects done and lowes had everything we needed at such a great price! They have such a variety for whatever project you have.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse