Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
I love going to Lowe's for one main reason the awesome staff they are so helpful in answering any questions I may have and I don't have to go tracking down someone to help me there is always someone close by
usually has anything I may need for a diy home project! Employees aren't as helpful as I wish they would be but im sure that's just an issue within my home store and not an actual problem thru out the company
Lowes is by far my favorite home improvement store. We shop for everything DIY at our local Lowes. I purchase everything from flowers to tools. We shop at our Lowes so often, that the cashier knows us by our first names and worries if she doesn't see us for a few days.
Ok now like I get dragged here by my husband. I hate having to shop home improvement stores because it usually means spending big amounts of money. But usually it's fairly painless other than that at Lowe's!
For me it's fun to go to lowes and get inspired to do projects. I'm a first time home owner and I want to change so many things. Prices in my opinion or higher than Home Depot but I like lowes a little better.
I love that Lowe's has a lot to offer for home improvement. I also used to work at 1067! I loved it. As I shop there now, it seems like everyone is busy. I think more employees to ask customers for help would be amazing.
Lowes always has helpful employees. Never go away from Lowe's empty-handed, they always have what I need. If I can't find something, helpful workers lead me in the right direction. I do and will shop there.
We took our son to a free workshop 5 years ago. We went home with a free, handmade, snowman picture frame! We have been going back for beautiful projects ever since!
All other home improvement stores are irrelevant. This is the place to go. One stop shop. They should just get a direct deposit from my work to their account as much money as I spend there in home improvement
CUSTOMER SERVICE: is amazing in my area, I love all the garden department. I like that everything is well put together and well stocked. if they don't carry it they order it you have it there in a few days.
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos