Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this home improvement store. It has everything you need to get the job done and more. There is someone there to help you find what your looking for. I always go here for home appliances. I highly recommend them.
Tiffany P.
Summerville, SC
Always helpful! I love going into lowes for my home improvement and diy projects! The staff is always helpful and willing to show you were things are and will even cut wood for you! They also have a great website that gives you the isle number and slots for what you found online.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
My husband and I ships here for tools for when we're renovating our house and stuff, they have great deals on and I love the quality and service. I recommend shopping at lowes for sure. It's a great store.
Megan L.
Kingsbury, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Lowes for all of our home improvement needs. We buy everything from flowers to paint to wood and doors and windows there. They have great customer service there along with very knowledgeable people.
Leah W.
Good place to get home improvement though it would definitely recommend to it for sure to get the best price on it. I'm not super excited about the way it works but it does everything that it makes sense
Tara W.
Des moines, IA
Everyone is so helpful, the stores are easy to navigate, and the pricing is very competitive. We are in the middle of a home renovation, so lowes has been instrumental in helping us accomplish this gargantuan task.
Debbie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lowes is the best store when it comes to a home improvement store. I always find what I need there. They are not overpriced, the staff is friendly. Not always the smartest. But I do like this store a lot
Haley Z.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Very very helpful when it came to helping pick out carpeting and paint for the new house I moved into! Staff is super friendly and always available to help! I find their range of selection always pretty good too!
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love our local Lowes. They keep about everything I need/ want in stock. The only thing I don't
Like about them are their contractors. I paid for carpet and they never came to install. I got my money back but it was super inconvenient
Airyona V.
Lakewood, WA
Lowe's has always been my family's go to hardware store since I was a child. There is more than one convenient location near my residence which is a plus. I would recommend the company to others.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse