Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Frank L.
Carle Place, NY
I use Lowes for most of my home improvement needs. They don't always have everything I need, but when they do, it is at a good price. The layout doesn't change much so it makes it easier to find the department I need
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowes doesn't deserve any stars at all. Their customer service is terrible and their things are so expensive. Yes their stuff may be organized but that is about all they have to them! Home Depot is definatlly better!
Valerie C.
Wyoming , MI
I always will shop at lowes because they offer a veterans discount and allow me to combine that with any sales. They are always super helpful when I'm in the store.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is the store that has it all for outdoor/ indoor projects! It has a variety of men tools for outside work with good deals but yes some could be pricey. The quality is great and have all kinds of varieties of items!
Cheyenne H.
Rochester, MN
White cement for water proofing my basement worked like a charm. Easy to apply and actually worked to prevent moisture for entering my basement. Hopefully done have to purchase again but would definitely recommend.
Jess H.
Spring, TX
Had great helpful employees, when I needed to buy items for a project of mine. Easy to find the items in the store. The prices are competitive as well to other stores in my area. Will go back again in the future.
Kaitlyn P.
Ames, IA
I purchased a two person hammock a few months ago. I was not sure where they would be located at so, I asked an employee and they were so much help! The hammock is so amazing to relax in and is a great investment!
Tiffany C.
Brookeland, TX
They have a large section of items for any home repair or home renovation but usually when I need something specific they seem to always be out of stock and I have to have an order placed and wait for it to get in.
Lisa J.
Memphis, TN
I love to shop the plants and I also like to check the paint department for discounted mistints. We are currently fixing up our house so we always compare prices and Lowe's is one of the stores we like to check.
Luci B.
Columbus, OH
I bought gray paint from lowes for my bedroom and their paint is amazing! I changed my room from yellow to gray and their selection of paints in wide. I would recommend lowes especially for their customer service
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse