Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love lowes! They always have just what we are looking for when making improvements to our home and remodeling! They are fair priced as well! Literally have almost everything you could imagine.
Nadia T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Great shopping place, this is a little further for me than Home Depot so I do most my shopping there. But Lowe’s is definitely a great place to find what you need for your home.
Ali W.
Gastonia, NC
I’m a lifetime Lowe’s customer. Best customer service and employees. Plus they give a military discount. My preferred hardware store when I need something from a hardware store.
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We were just at Lowe’s a few days ago shopping for gardening supplies including a lawn mower and thought the store had great customer service as we got help very quickly from 2 separate associates in different departments with both tools and plants. The store was easy to navigate and the prices were pretty accessible.
Megan M.
USA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We actually are remodeling our home as we speak and most of the shopping has been done her at Lowes. May not be the cheapest place ever, but they do have everything from A to B.
Angel Y.
Windsor, KY
Lowe’s is my go to for home improvement. They have anything you need from little to small at a great affordable price. They have a variety so you can find exactly what you like.
Amber O.
Wymore, NE
I recently purchased a house, and Lowe’s sent me coupons in the mail for a certain amount off of paint products, ever since then this is the only place I shop for my home needs.
Paula C.
Callahan
I love Lowe’s paint. Every time I buy my psi t the color is exactly what I wanted. I love the home products and lighting as well. They always have a great variety to chose from.
Kate S.
Walworth, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I think this store gets the job done but isn’t my favorite home improvement store. The prices can easily be beat for most items and the employees are friendly but not over knowledgeable. I’ll shop sales but that’s about it🤷‍♀️
Madison M.
Lowe’s always has great help when I’m there, when I decide I want to do a project but don’t really know what I’m doing they always have someone to help! I find their prices to be better than others which makes me continue shopping at LOWES
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse