Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
angela t.
Groesbeck, TX
i purcahse wood here whenever i want to do a beauty diy.I like the finished wood that is already sanded down &it is very affordable and the cuts are cheap if u have many like i did sometimes u will get a great deal..its a  must to shop here &i recommend this store.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
I love Lowes and the amount of different home improvement options. It does seem to be more expensive than other places. I've always had great help with my purchases there. I recommend lowes or Home Depot for innovative products
Samantha K.
Santa Fe, TX
Someone is typically around to help, and they know what they're talking about. If they don't know, they find out or find someone who does. It's pretty regular prices, but I typically go wherever happens to be closer.
Cyrena S.
Hollister, CA
My grandma is getting a new roof done and they have been working amazing with her. She needed a lot of different materials and they helped her find what she needed and everything was good quality and for a good price!
Craig R.
Norman, OK
Blows Home Depot off the map in every category. All home improvement stores will carry primarily the same products so for me it comes down no the little things like organization, cleanliness, and knowledgeable staff.
Kendra S.
It was good. Always can find what I need. The services are very kind and always willing to help. If I worked more on home improvement projects I would defiantly visit this store to start off. Very organized and neat.
Stephanie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Typical hardware store. The sections are clearly marked! The employees have always been helpful when I have needed assistance. I like how they mix the paint right there so I know the color will be true to the swatch!
Alexis S.
San Antonio , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is a great place to shop for most home improvement needs I mostly have bought blinds for windows and paint here but they have a wide selection of other items and a lot for gardening needs. I love to shop here.
Frank L.
Carle Place, NY
I use Lowes for most of my home improvement needs. They don't always have everything I need, but when they do, it is at a good price. The layout doesn't change much so it makes it easier to find the department I need
Sachi R.
Lowe's is good in a pinch for what I need for various projects, and they tend to hire nice people, but they also have a lacking selection across the board. Considering the size of them, I would expect more from them.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse