Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Vivian M.
Northport, AL
We love Lowes! It is right by our house and it's always so easy to run it! We love the versatility and customer service! It's just right with expenses. We will always use Lowes! It's our favorite! We can't wait to go back!
Melyssa R.
Spokane, WA
Lowes is my go to when it comes to getting supplies for any home d.i.y or repair project. I can ask most employees and they will be able to direct me to some form of help or be able to guide me through how to do something.
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
We love Lowes! We shop there for 99% of our home repair needs. I think their seasonal dept is amazing. We built an addition on to our home and the Lowes workers made it easier than expected. We will continue to shop at our Lowes.
Nichole V.
Rushmore
I went to Lowe's to find some fencing to put around my pool last summer. Not only did I find what I needed, the costumer service was better than I could have asked for. Thanks! Above Ground Pool Fence Kit (2 Section) - Taupe
Samantha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Lowes, they have everything to redo my house, we can easily find everything and all the employees go above and beyond to assist me and always seem interested in our home renovation projects. I will of course be going back, Theyre inexpensive too.
Tiffany R.
Lowes has everything from garden items barBQ items and pool items you can buy paint too super good staff and everyone is knowledgeable. My mom loves this place I would definitely shop here again the prices are outstanding
Ashley D.
Grove, OK
There are always plenty of associates at these store ready to help. Layout of the stores is perfect making it easy to locate any item you may be looking for. Pricing is great and there are always sales going on! Great store!!!
Jenna D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Typically Lowes is seen as a manly store, but it's really a gender neutral place. There are so many things you can purchase there for DIY products whether it be household or craft wise. I would recommend shopping here.
Andrea Y.
Millfield, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We recently moved in to a new house and needed a lot of things. We were instantly approved for a credit card with a good limit and we were able to purchase SO MANY things for our house. Lowes has a huge variety of items.
Brittany S.
Henryetta, OK
It's my go to place to get all things for my house. I get everything from paint to flowers to cleaning supplies. I absolutely love this store and can spend all day in there shopping. You can find almost everything there!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse