Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
The home improvement designed for women. Everything is each to reach, adequately lit, and easy to shop. They also have great customer service. Con there aren't a lot around me, but would go there a lot more if there were
I always buy my fresh Christmas trees at lowes. They are so beautiful, smell amazing, and they last such a long time!! Lowes also has a great selection for home appliances and gardening as well! I will definitely return.
We buy all of our home improvement and tools from Lowe's. Recently purchased some paint from there. Unsure of the brand but was great. The color wasn't exactly like the sample I wanted and they had no problem fixing it for me.
Find you next project items here and they do accept coupons! My next few home project will be coming from here. I like them a little better than Home Depot only because they carry a larger variety of ClosetMaid products.
Love this store especially being able to save all me receipts through the store in case I ever have a problem they can search for the receipt. They have a variety of home products and the employees are very knowledgeable.
I like the selection of home improvement supplies at Lowe's. We shop here because it is the closest. However, I think Home Depot has more of a selection. Lowe's prices are good. Yes, I would recommend shopping at Lowe's.
I have been to this store and used many of there products we just remodeled our house and a lot of things came from Lowes but in the long run we do prefer to go to Menards over lowe's they seem to have a bigger selection
Are usually will come all in Lowe's for paint they have a big variety of paints very good quality one of my best purchases for paint I don't shop there is much but if I need lights some things for my garden would be here.
Lowes has inexpensive home maintenance items that are good quality. You can remodel your home on a good budget. I don't shop here frequently but when I do I'm satisfied with my purchase. I recommend others to shop here.
I bought a Harbor Breeze 52-in Echolake ceiling fan, this ceiling fan its looks great indoors, the most i liked is the motor is reversible, It is comfortable and practical
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos