Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love lowes! They always have just what we are looking for when making improvements to our home and remodeling! They are fair priced as well! Literally have almost everything you could imagine.
Ctmottin M.
I can always find everything that I need at Lowe’s and can even find some really good deals if I follow their flyers or emails. The only drawback is that it is so difficult to find help if you have questions, and then the likelihood that you will get someone who can answer aquestion on the first try is less than likely.
Kasey N.
Los Angeles
If I could shop at Lowe’s always for my DIY home projects I would. I have had nothing but positive experiences here with very helpful and knowledgeable customer service. Price is comparible to Home Depot, maybe slightly higher, but I figure your paying for the better experience. Just wish they were a bit closer to home.
Tia C.
Winchester , KY
Lowe’s is my favorite store. I could spend hours shopping for items and wish lists. It has everything you’d need for every project. I can always count on Lowe’s and the quality!!
Kim R.
pittsburgh
Lowe’s has good products. However I recently went to Lowe’s to purchase a gas dryer and had to shop at Home Depot because it was going to cost more and take weeks to be delivered
Lisa R.
The one thing I do not understand is that they give veterans a hard time to get their discount, and that's even if they want to help you with it. I do like lowes because if you buy anything and have their Lowes card, they can scan it and it's all there. Even if you lose a reciept. I like to look at their different items.
Kayla P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
We often shop there in store when we need items. We are usually able to find what we need. We have had difficulty with the customer service in flooring department before, but management corrected the situation. They are usually well staffed.
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
Absolutely love going into Lowes. We shop here for home improvement materials. We have got all our materials for our deck from Lowes and the price we great. We recently also purchased ship lap to do a wall at the salon. It turned out amazing. All our appliance have came from lowes. It's our go to home improvement store.
Angel Y.
Windsor, KY
Lowe’s is my go to for home improvement. They have anything you need from little to small at a great affordable price. They have a variety so you can find exactly what you like.
Amber O.
Wymore, NE
I recently purchased a house, and Lowe’s sent me coupons in the mail for a certain amount off of paint products, ever since then this is the only place I shop for my home needs.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse