Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kristine H.
Cocoa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I used to be a Lowe’s loyal customer until our recent purchase. Our refrigerator went out and we purchased one online with Lowe’s, going to the store wasn’t an option as our fridge went out two days after my son was born. We were told via website and email that our fridge would be in stock that following Saturday and we will be contacted for delivery. We received emails confirming delivery date and even a phone call the day before. That day, no one showed up. After several phone calls I find out that our fridge isn’t available until the following month. They were very unsympathetic and offered no recourse except by a different fridge at full price, sale was over, or wait. So I cancelled my order, bought the same fridge at Home Depot and it was delivered the next day.
Holly K.
Tifton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's warehouse has a huge assortment of products. However, it's next to impossible to get an employee to help. If you do find an employee to assist, chances are they won't know the answer. This has happened to me multiple times. Oh, last time I was in there, I need a ceiling fan for all weather to put outside on the porch. They were out of ALL the outdoor ceiling fans. WOW!
Morgan S.
Florence, OR
My boyfriend is a contractor, we went to this store which is over an hour away. They didn't have basic necessities that you would use in everyday construction. They said we could order the items but that it would take 2 weeks plus. Which when it comes to construction, time is money. Needless to say I was very disappointed with this stores selection and product availability.
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They were he number one store used in rebuilding our house after a flood. We were able to secure an AMAZING deal on a five piece kitchen appliance sale on Black Friday 2016. For under 2,000! Stainless steel, user friendly, beautiful pieces that still look brand new. They were a huge help through the whole process and we love the wonderful customer service we always receive.
Amy R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has a wide range of products to choose from. However, I've noticed that in the 2 store locations nearest ne, the customer service is rather lacking. I tend to have to hunt down an employee if I have questions and even then they act rather annoyed that I'm asking. If I go to Lowe's I now know to just continue to search for what I'm looking for and if i can't find it, go elsewhere.
Loretta M.
Providence
I’m a Home Depot customer. I will start by saying that, while I do really like Lowe’s stores and offerings; I do not like their customer service. The employees are no where to be found and not as helpful or informed. On the plus side, I feel like sometimes Lowe’s has more sales than Hd. I’ve found there are some things I go directly to Lowe’s for and I stick with that.
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is the closest home improvement store that we have in our town, they are always so friendly and so helpful whenever you go in. Especially as a women I don’t always know what things are called and they walk you right to the thing your looking for. They have the best garden selection as well. I could walk around Lowe’s for hours looking at home improvement stuff.
Cindy R.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Not a great selection, went to Lowe’s to look at appliances and was very disappointed that the only appliances they ran power to were Samsung or LG. They also had the wrong GE stove model on display with the wrong tag. They had a tag for a newer model with the old model on display. I hope they didn’t actually have customers buy the old model at the new models price.
Jessica W.
It’s no Home Depot, (Maybe that’s just the southern in me coming out.) But when you live way out in the sticks you take what you can get. That being said, my local Lowe’s is always full of helpful and knowable employees. I always seem find that they have anything and everything I’m looking for. I’m grateful that they are conveniently located so close to my house.
laura A.
battle creek, MI
I go to Lowe's when I'm not near a Home Depot it's not my first option it's actually my last option Menards would probably be my first option I guess my local Lowe's has poor customer service and their glass machine is always broke when I need to get glass cut the customers support is not very knowledgeable when I'm looking for items they usually have to go get somebody else to try to show me the store overall is pretty clean and easy to maneuver but they don't have a lot of items to choose from I feel like they have more lumber and building supplies than they do for kitchen and bathroom fixtures as in like sink faucets and hand towels and stuff like that so those are the things that I shop for us
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse