Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Baylee S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't shop at Lowes often, only when I really need something. The past few times I've needed something they didn't have it. They're pretty affordable though, so I do like to stop here before checking anywhere else.
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
Lowes is a wonderful store for home improvement. I can find anything and everything I need for my garden and even pest control! I don't shop here often, but when I do go I am always able to find what I am looking for.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowes doesn't deserve any stars at all. Their customer service is terrible and their things are so expensive. Yes their stuff may be organized but that is about all they have to them! Home Depot is definatlly better!
Ambria M.
My boyfriend works here. Whenever I go to get something the people are always friendly. I love the variety they have and how we things are always coming to the stop. It's a great place to find what you need home wise
Stephany C.
Sonora , CA
Whenever we (my Husband and I) are working on a project we head to Lowe's! They usually have what we need and the staff are great at helping us find what we need and comparing products. We will continue to shop there.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is the store that has it all for outdoor/ indoor projects! It has a variety of men tools for outside work with good deals but yes some could be pricey. The quality is great and have all kinds of varieties of items!
Chloe R.
Good store to buy stuff to fix things around your house! Even to simply decorate or simple needs. The shopping experience eas great. I cannot choose a favorite purchase! I will shop again. I will recommend this store.
Alexis S.
San Antonio , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is a great place to shop for most home improvement needs I mostly have bought blinds for windows and paint here but they have a wide selection of other items and a lot for gardening needs. I love to shop here.
Cora B.
We use lowes for my husband's construction company and we love all of the great customer service when were there. We got a solid wooden door for our house and it came with a keyless entry lock and it's very beautiful!
Emma B.
San Marcos, CA
Lots of selection, though since its a warehouse it can be hard to find things. They'll be in isles you never thought of. Good thing the staff there know what they're talking about! Much preferred over the competition.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse