Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jessie K.
Lowe's is my favorite place to go for outdoor anything. I usually buy their flowers in the spring since they have the most buds on them. Lowe's is the place to go for any type of gardening, I definitely recommend shopping here.
Emily M.
Ewa Beach, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband loves it here. They're always having great sales, and sending us coupons. Also, they give us a 15% military discount. I have no clue what to do in the store, but the staff is usually very friends, and knowledgeable.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We got some drywall stuff from here and the staff is very nice and polite. We shops there when we need something for our home. They need more outlet stores. Everything is easy to find. And I would definitely be shopping there again
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY
We purchased peel and stick laminate flooring from lowes. We LOVE it. It looks wonderful and was great pricing. We also liked that we didn't have to buy a whole box at a time, we should get individual tiles to make up what we needed!
Katie M.
We purchased the lawn mower for our home here. We also purchased some light/fans to change out the fixtures in a couple of rooms. Everything works great and was of excellent value. Lowes is easy to shop and great quality stuff.
Veronica O.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love lowes. They have a great variety of plants and herbs. The materials they sell there are of good quality. They also have a great return policy and great customer service. For some things is more affordable than Home Depot.
Jennifer M.
Henrico, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is right down the street and always has what we need to work on our house. Their prices are a little higher than Home Depot and I've had some terrible customer service experiences so it does not get 5 Stars due to that.
Sarah k.
Beaufort, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such a great product PORTER-CABLE 6-Amp 3/8-in Drill PC600D I bought this for my husband for a Christmas/anniversary gift. And he uses it all the time! This store was great and super easy to find the product I wanted!
Danni R.
Wasilla, AK
I have shopped at Lowe’s for many years. Especially since purchasing a house three years ago. We are able to find everything we have needed for our upgrades. From paint to lighting. Lowe’s is our go to home improvement store.
Sarah W.
Abilene, TX
My husband and I love Lowe's! He's much more handy than me but anytime we need any sort of supplies for the house, apoxy, door knobs, new lamps, decoration this is our stop! The employees are usually very friendly and helpful as well
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse