Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Emma B.
San Marcos, CA
Lots of selection, though since its a warehouse it can be hard to find things. They'll be in isles you never thought of. Good thing the staff there know what they're talking about! Much preferred over the competition.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
I love Lowes and the amount of different home improvement options. It does seem to be more expensive than other places. I've always had great help with my purchases there. I recommend lowes or Home Depot for innovative products
Alyssa P.
Lowes is my go-to home improvement store. The staff there are always so friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Their materials are affordable and easy to find, I never have any issues when I go into any Lowes locations!
Chloe R.
Good store to buy stuff to fix things around your house! Even to simply decorate or simple needs. The shopping experience eas great. I cannot choose a favorite purchase! I will shop again. I will recommend this store.
Stephanie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Typical hardware store. The sections are clearly marked! The employees have always been helpful when I have needed assistance. I like how they mix the paint right there so I know the color will be true to the swatch!
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is the store that has it all for outdoor/ indoor projects! It has a variety of men tools for outside work with good deals but yes some could be pricey. The quality is great and have all kinds of varieties of items!
Molly R.
Lowes is the home improvement store that I use, mostly because it is the closest one to where I live but there are also great people that work there and normally they have a very good selection! I will be there again!
Matty G.
Lowe's warehouse has everything you need for an affordable price! I love how the products look expensive but aren't. Some lowes have bad customer service. I just remodeled my kitchen with tile and drywall from lowes!
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowes doesn't deserve any stars at all. Their customer service is terrible and their things are so expensive. Yes their stuff may be organized but that is about all they have to them! Home Depot is definatlly better!
Ambria M.
My boyfriend works here. Whenever I go to get something the people are always friendly. I love the variety they have and how we things are always coming to the stop. It's a great place to find what you need home wise
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse