Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Emily M.
Ewa Beach, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband loves it here. They're always having great sales, and sending us coupons. Also, they give us a 15% military discount. I have no clue what to do in the store, but the staff is usually very friends, and knowledgeable.
Jessie K.
Lowe's is my favorite place to go for outdoor anything. I usually buy their flowers in the spring since they have the most buds on them. Lowe's is the place to go for any type of gardening, I definitely recommend shopping here.
Emily C.
Rainbow City, AL
Lowes always has friendly service when you really need it. We just bought a dishwasher and got help really quickly so we were able to get in and get out without any hassle. Can't wait until they deliver and install it this week!
Jennifer M.
Henrico, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is right down the street and always has what we need to work on our house. Their prices are a little higher than Home Depot and I've had some terrible customer service experiences so it does not get 5 Stars due to that.
Amanda H.
Vinemont, AL
Always go to lowes for our home improvement needs!!! It's a great one stop shop for anything and everything home improvement. I love getting my paint from there. I also love getting plants and flowers here. I always shop here!!!
Katie M.
We purchased the lawn mower for our home here. We also purchased some light/fans to change out the fixtures in a couple of rooms. Everything works great and was of excellent value. Lowes is easy to shop and great quality stuff.
Kaweenia C.
Lowes is pretty cool and frequented it when I was decorating my apartment. Also, very good for all your DIY projects! It was affordable for the items I needed and the customer service was good. I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah k.
Beaufort, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such a great product PORTER-CABLE 6-Amp 3/8-in Drill PC600D I bought this for my husband for a Christmas/anniversary gift. And he uses it all the time! This store was great and super easy to find the product I wanted!
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
I love Lowe's!! I love the selection and the prices! Lowe's is always my go to when needing a home improvement store. The staff is always so friendly and very willing to to help. I even drive quite a distance and I don't mind!
Bernie K.
Cleveland
Lowe's is always a great place to shop for the home. The prices are usually right on point with its competitors. The stores are well layed out and they have great quality items! I shop here often and would definitely recommend.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse