Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ryan S.
Oxnard, ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You can find just about anything here. Need a new engine mount bolt? They got them! Need a new tool? Look no further. Whether you need a set or just one piece you'll find it here.
Jonathan p.
Fairfield
I bought a Samsung washing machine from Lowes. I found that some prices are lower than the competitors while others might be a little hirer. Overall the experience was quality so even though the other Wearhouse had the product for a little cheaper the customer service and help I received made it worth the purchase.
Roya M.
Richmond
I should own stock in this company. We bought a new house two years ago and have been going to Lowe’s probably on a weekly basis to buy the products we need. My only criticism is that the employees tend to be pretty clueless about remodeling or their products. I feel like I know more than they do just from shopping there.
Haley C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's has everything for your home improvement needs. I like how they have an app that tells you where each item is located in their store. This is the reason why I go there. It is so easy to find exactly what I need whenever shopping at Lowe's. I am always happy to spend my money there. I feel like I get what I pay for.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've always loved Lowe's. They have all of your appliances and home improvement need supplies you could want. Plants, supplies, lawn mowers, decor and more. I grew up going to Lowe's with my dad when i was little. I have fond memories of getting to help my dad shop there and buying flowers for many mother's days and more.
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
After having crap service with Home Depot I shopped here. Also crap service because customer service lacks at department stores and retail in general these days. Anyways I
Found what I needed used the self check out and was out of there without one employee greeting me or making sure I wasn’t drowning in the overload of items.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Bad experience last time at Lowes. The customer service was very poor and we were treated like garbage. We were looking to buy a grill and they took 45 minutes to come back from the back storage. And then they brought the grill out and said here you go and walked away. Didn’t even offer to help us carry it to the check out
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love lowes! They always have just what we are looking for when making improvements to our home and remodeling! They are fair priced as well! Literally have almost everything you could imagine.
tasha H.
new castle , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
stove broke about a week ago right around thanksgiving had to find a quick place to replace it... went to Lowe's and the new stove is in place.. great deals and reasonable prices
Cheryl E.
San Diego
The closest Lowe’s to me is about 20 minutes away. My husband and I never really shop here unless we receive a gift card to this store. Prices are OK and stores are always clean.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse