Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tiane F.
I love how Lowes feels more like a specialty/woman's version of The Home Depot. It is always more organized and they have a better variety in my opinion. Customer service is also always better for me at Lowes than other stores.
Emily M.
Ewa Beach, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband loves it here. They're always having great sales, and sending us coupons. Also, they give us a 15% military discount. I have no clue what to do in the store, but the staff is usually very friends, and knowledgeable.
Melissa S.
Louisa
We love shopping at Lowes. We know that we can always find the best prices for quality items. And if we ever have an issue with an item their customer service is quick and friendly and willing to work to resolve the situation.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I like Lowes. They are a little more expensive then other hardware stores, but you can find better quality and a little different variety here compared to others. They carry just about everything you could think of for the home
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has better customer service than Hd hands down. I am a ryobi took user so it sucks they don't carry the brand at Lowes. I enjoy the holiday section for Halloween and Christmas. Items are always easy to find and staff is friendly.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY
We purchased peel and stick laminate flooring from lowes. We LOVE it. It looks wonderful and was great pricing. We also liked that we didn't have to buy a whole box at a time, we should get individual tiles to make up what we needed!
Marion F.
I like Lowes. It's an overcrowded mess, but at least it's better than Home Depot which is a nightmare to shop in. It would be nice if stuff was easier to find, but that's a common complain in any big box store. It's OK I guess.
Emily C.
Rainbow City, AL
Lowes always has friendly service when you really need it. We just bought a dishwasher and got help really quickly so we were able to get in and get out without any hassle. Can't wait until they deliver and install it this week!
Kai-Niambi D.
Lowe's has so many different options and it's easy to find what I want! My favorite purchase ever were some items for my son because they were so inexpensive and fit perfectly for him! I'd definitely shop there again and again
Amanda H.
Vinemont, AL
Always go to lowes for our home improvement needs!!! It's a great one stop shop for anything and everything home improvement. I love getting my paint from there. I also love getting plants and flowers here. I always shop here!!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse