Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
D'Anna C.
Attalla, AL
Great place for all your home needs! The employees are so nice and helpful. Christmas is my favorite time to shop because they have the best decorations and they are at great prices! Will forever go to Lowe's when I need a quick repair!
Austyn C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For the most part, we choose Lowes for our home improvement needs. Most of the time we can find what we need, but sometimes employees aren't as helpful. I am always happy with the selection of flowers and plants available in the spring.
Tiffiney R.
Arlington
I always find everything in adequate time. The store is always clean. People are always willing to help. The prices are well worth the product. Always 5 star service. I totally recommend going there which any home improvements you need.
Jill S.
San Clemente, CA
Okay customer service. I really wish they had more staffing in certain departments. I hate walking all the way across the store just to find someone to help me with something. Wish the employees knew more about home improvement as well.
Jayna G.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Great store. Friendly & clean store. They always have good prices and I always find what I need. I like to look around the store from time to time for home improvement ideas.
Rachael P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I usually always have good customer service when I come into this store. Their lines at the cashier usually go pretty quickly so that I can get in and out of the store swiftly.
Kenzy L.
Enterprise, AL
Lowes is the ONLY home improvement store we will dare venture off to doing. They have an amazing customer service and a great program that offers Veterans and Active Duty 10% off. Their prices are just and their selection is outstanding.
Shey M.
bowie
Lowes always usually has the home supplies I am looking for if I want to paint my room or buy curtains or carpet, they've got it. Everything in the store is where it needs to be. Easy access, and I definitely would shop here for your home.
Kirsten F.
Topeka, KS
Love Lowe’s. Workers are always super helpful. Prices are good. I prefer Lowe’s to Home Depot. They have everything I need whenever I need it for any project. (They even carry Christmas trees. Bought one and it made my house smell fantastic)
Astrid M.
Commerce , CA
I like shopping here and getting everything I need when I have a do it yourself project. I just recently bought some colored lights and I just love them. Gave my place an amazing vibe. US Toy Company Light Bulb Pencil Sharpeners
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse