Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
Wonderful service! I've gone there to purchase wood for projects as well as get items I need for fixing things in the home. The people there are always knowledgeable on how I need to do things and what would be a better way to do it.
Allison C.
I love Lowes! They are so helpful and kind when I am looking for a product or home solution. I also appreciate that I can take my pets in with me. Their prices are fair and sales happen quite often. I would recommend it to anyone!
Torie B.
Oliver Springs, TN
Lowe’s is definitely a got for any diy projects or renovations in our home. They always have what we need. Majority of the employees are very helpful and know that they are talking about. Plus, they have the best selection on items.
Jacquelle H.
Boykins, VA
Lowes is a great hardware place. You will be able to find anything from washer and dryers to wood for a build. I purchased my washer from lowes theyre great. I really recommend people try lowes for all their home improvement jobs.
Sara C.
Bristol Twp, Pennsylvania
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very friendly staff willing to help with our questions. Offered different and unique products that other stores don't have. The quality of the items was great as well! The fan we purchased was bought on clearance and it works great.
April D.
Decatur , AL
We have a newly found tradition of all Mothers celebrating the weekend before mothers day in picking out flowers for our home. Lowes has best selection at affordable prices to make the outdoors look just as beautiful as the inside.
Heather H.
Concord, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is my favorite home improvement place.  I love that I can get discounted paint there in a variety of colors.  The employees are always helpful and knowledgable about the products in their areas.  The hours and prices are great!!!!
Erika C.
Shelbyville, IN
We purchased a new screen door for our house. While I was hoping it would be great and durable, that just wasn't the case. The pricing was fair but the quality was not very good. We purchased the door last spring and already need a new one.
April T.
Friendly employees,decent prices on stuff and a variety to choose from.my go to fixer upper store.only thing I'm not a fan of is the employees asking multiple times to apply for a Lowe's card after you've said no twice.this is rude.
Kathleen Q.
Mission, TX
Lowe's has everything I need for my Pinterest and home improvement projects. I always walk in and find something. I recently bought mulch for my yard because they had an amazing sale!!! When they put things on sale it's a steal!!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse