Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Mackenzie Q.
Lowes is a great place to go for whatever home improvement project you may have going on. I shop there frequently, and the store associates are always very helpful and friendly. I always recommend my friends to lowes whenever they need something.
Taylor B.
Owensboro, KY
I love lowes. However, in our location they are short staffed and most of the employees don't know what they were talking about. We got carpet for lowes and the guys that installed it left some carpet still here and a huge mess. I do always get the best deals on paint and things for outside. However, the staff is just the poorly part about it.
Hannah W.
Somerset, KY
If you have a home renovation project Lowes is the place to go! They everything you'll need so you aren't running all over town. Leaves you with more time to complete your project. Also the flower and garden section always has a fabulous variety!
carmen g.
I love the awesome please to get plants for inside your house and outside your house they sell little tiny plans you can plant in the cutest pots and they sell gigantic trees to put in you backyard we get our Christmas tree from here every year
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
They offer the best appliances! I recently remodeled my kitchen and had Lowe's install a stove, microwave & dishwasher. They're prices were amazing and they installed everything on the same day within the same week I purchased them. Love Lowe's!!!
Gabriella S.
Their staff are very nice. Everyone asks you if there are things you need help with. There is a lot of room for improvement. Some things are cheap, others are expensive. Lowes is a good company but I would rather go to Home Depot. They have more of what I look for.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love going to Lowes, it reminds me of my dad and the project we used to do together. They always have everything we need in some corner, it's like magic and smells like my dad. I love that the plant section is kept clean and tidy but also very beautiful!
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
Every time I step foot inside Lowe's I feel like a kid in Santa's workshop. There are multitudes of products to see and buy and they even offer workshops for home improvement jobs!
Virginia L.
SILVERTON, OR
Re modeled my kitchen and couldn't have done that without the help of this store. Everything was cheaper that other stores I went to and everything I needed they had in stock I loved it
Crystal C.
Wytheville , VA
I just shopped here 4 days ago. I love home projects and you can find everything on your list here at Lowes. I found everything I needed at reasonable prices. I wished they had more selection for outdoor furniture!! Still a great place to shop!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse