Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jonathan R.
Landis
I prefer to use Lowes over other stores due to the options and the knowledge of the employees. The employees are also usually more than willing to take the time out to help explain any issues you may be experiencing
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I go for paint. Amazing selection, and you can buy a sample container of any color for less than $5. Small projects painted for cheap! Great shopping experience, especially when I'm picky for colors. Definitely will go back for my paint needs.
Heather L.
Chauncey, OH
Maytag commercial size washer and maytag commmercial size dryer! They are both amazing, you can put up to 3 large baskets of clothes! I'm glad we got this set, it really is great and a plus side it's very quiet! You can barely hear it running!
Amber R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got the Lasko 18in cyclone pedastool fan a couple years ago. I really love that fan. Very strong and powerful. I had it for 2 years and it still worked like it did the first day I got it until my cousin broke it.
I highly recommend that fan.
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
Lowes has really good prices on things to improve your home. The customer service is pretty good and it's reasonably priced. Their return policy is pretty easy too. You can find stuff to garden, appliances for your kitchen or bathroom and etc!
Denise A.
Rogers, AR
Always helpful and have everything you need! The store is huge and very intimidating but with the help it runs great!! I go there often and never have any issues finding what I need! If you're improving you're home or making small changes GO!
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Bought washer in January had problem with it first week nice lady in department sent new one out. Had problem went in got what she suggested didn't pay any extra and it works great! I like to keep money in my town so if you have one use it.
Wendy C.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is where we usually go to get any supplies needed to our home/garden. We've been happy with the products we've bought and are good quality can be affordable at times. This is our go to place for when ever we need supplies for our home!!
Alexis R.
Shreveport, LA
Shopping at Lowes is reasonable. We do a lot of DIY and the shopping experience is never a problem. Lowes can be expensive based on what you purchase. I shop there a lot for my flower beds and fixtures in the house. I would shop here, again.
Anna C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We often go to Lowes for the things we need for our home and yard. More recently we purchased a large rug for our great room, we had it delivered and it was the wrong one but the store was quick and helpful with returning and sending the correct one.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse