Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
My husband and I do lots of home projects and jump between Lowes and Home Depot depending on the selection and price . Hands down I prefer to shop at Lowes for the customer service aspect alone. It also has a warmer feel compared to HD and I don't feel ignored , rushed or like I am putting someone out . I can spend more than an hour at Lowes which I hope all you women out there agree is a compliment . Especially when 10 minutes of HD time is enough ..
Lowe’s is my go to for home repair or gardening, and almost anything I need for the home. Everything is reasonably priced and is of good quality. I highly recommend shopping here!!
We love going on Lowe's trips! They have everything I need for home remodeling and everything the hubby needs for his construction business. The employees are always so helpful too
Lowe's usually has what I need when I need to fix something at home. It's usually kept pretty clean when compared to the competition. As a woman who doesn't look at home in a hardware store, I have never been treated like or felt like an outsider at Lowe's. That's not always the reaction I get at the other similar type stores.
My husbands does the majority of the shopping at Lowe’s. He seems to like it and the prices seem to be comparable to other stores. He also likes that they give a veterans discount.
I love Lowe’s home improvement stores. I feel like they always have what I need and there’s always the option the order things online. I wish they had more advertisement of their DIY classes I feel like I always miss them. I would recommend you to shop here I believe their prices are much better and they have more to offer.
We usually shop here for most home improvement needs or home and garden products. The store is convenient and easy to shop at with great costumer service however I don't recommend them for instillation projects. We have not had good experiences. The store managers have been accommodating with giving discounts to make things better.
I don’t shop here often but I have been satisfied with my purchases and the offers they provide. I am able to get new appliances with no interest rates for 18 months which is great and I would recommend shopping here.
I enjoy shopping at Lowe's. The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Even when I'm unsure of what product is needed, they help me figure out exactly what is needed to get the job done!
And we also go to Lowe’s to it which ever one has it because they don’t have a lot of the same things so we will look on there sites and see who has them and then we go from there
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos