Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
D'Anna C.
Attalla, AL
Great place for all your home needs! The employees are so nice and helpful. Christmas is my favorite time to shop because they have the best decorations and they are at great prices! Will forever go to Lowe's when I need a quick repair!
Roxanna Marie C.
GRAYSON
Lowes has some great products for good prices. They need to educate their staff a little more I some of the products that are sold. The quality is average to good. I say shop here as long as you do your research before leaving the house
Jennie R.
Delavan, WI
Lowe's has been great to us. We recently bought a house that is a "fixer upper". We have been going to Lowe's to get everything we need for our renovation. Also they have great customer service! I would recommend a friend to go to Lowe's.
Austyn C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For the most part, we choose Lowes for our home improvement needs. Most of the time we can find what we need, but sometimes employees aren't as helpful. I am always happy with the selection of flowers and plants available in the spring.
Emily T.
I LOVE my local Lowes! They're so helpful and always have the top products for all my needs. They have expensive and cheap options for those who may be on a budget. I always shop here! My favorite purchase was my beautiful light fixtures!
Amber M.
Rochester, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my local Lowes store! Has everything I need for my new home and way more. I love just browsing through the isles and picturing what I could do with my home. Very friendly staff. I am a regular shopper there and will continue to be.
Patty a.
Shelby, OH
I redid my living room and bought blinds for my window was a little pricey but had been a long day and Lowes was last stop on my list great quality blinds and everyone loves my new room. I am a loyal Lowes shopper man they have everything.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
This is a great DIY store! I refinished my entire basement at an unbelievable cost through Lowes! They also installed my carpet, finished our basement bathroom and put in granite flooring. During the holidays, I shop here for decorations!
Tiffiney R.
Arlington
I always find everything in adequate time. The store is always clean. People are always willing to help. The prices are well worth the product. Always 5 star service. I totally recommend going there which any home improvements you need.
Amanda H.
Parksville, KY
I like going into Lowes when I know exactly what I am looking for. But when I am in need of something and need help looking for it help is very difficult to find. You can push the help buttons but that doesn't guarantee the help will come.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse